About Our Store
We've been located in the North Adelaide Shopping Village, on the corner of O'Connell and Archer Streets since February 2007. We are surrounded by an excellent, and increasing number of coffee shops and restaurants, and we are open 7 days, Sundays: 11 - 4:30pm, but closed on public holidays.
Our staff are all passionate readers , we access a large range of books and enjoy offering reading recommendations. We're constantly tracking down titles and make it a priority to assist customers. We also stock an interesting range of designer stationery ( cards, posters, journals, stickers) and often try out new products -updates are on our Facebook page. Undercover parking can be accessed at the rear of the Village, enter from Archer or Tynte Street.
Join our booked rewards program to earn points towards vouchers and be advised of special offers and events. Membership is free - click 'Contact Us' in the panel at left to join.
The booked rewards program works in this way*:
- Purchases in the store earn you 1 point for every dollar spent. Books, stationery and gifts including specials all count! The only exceptions are gift vouchers, event tickets and DVDs. Please advise our staff that you are a member when they are serving you, so that each time you shop with us we can add your points to our booked rewards database. All our members are pleased to hear that they do not need a card.
- We process vouchers regularly ( first week of each month) and if you have earned 250 points we give you a $20 voucher that you can use to purchase anything in the store. The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- We will email to let you know that the voucher is at the store ready to use. Please remember to advise us if your email address changes!
- Any points in excess of 250 when your voucher is awarded remain and count towards your next reward.
- Points do expire after 12 months, so you do need to purchase $250 within 1 year.
* Booked at North Adelaide reserve the right to alter all or any of the above conditions without prior notice