Indie Book Awards
Visit the dedicated Indie Book Awards website for all the latest news and information regarding these unique Australian literary awards.
Sign up to our newsletter.
OUR LATEST CATALOGUES
The Autumn Reading Guide is out now - click here to view
Visit your local Independent Bookstore for the best new releases in fiction, non-fiction, children's and YA titles!
The winner of the 2017 Stella Prize is Heather Rose for her novel The Museum of Modern Love.
Australian Independent Booksellers are thrilled to announce The Dry by Jane Harper as their favourite Australian book from last year and the winner of The Indie Book Awards 2017 Book of the Year.
The Indie Book Awards celebrate the best of Australian writing as chosen by independent booksellers, members of Leading Edge Books, and the role indie booksellers play in supporting Australian writers and publishing.
Congratulations to all Shortlisted authors and their publishers!
We look forward to the announcement of the Indie Books Awards Book of the Year and Category Winners at the Leading Edge Books Conference on 20th March.
Australian independent booksellers, members of Leading Edge Books, are proud to announce the Longlist for The Indie Book Awards 2017.
Author Paul Beatty wins The 2016 Man Booker Prize for The Sellout, a satire of US racial politics, making him the first American writer to win award.
Search Book Title/Author
This Week's Top 10
- Into the Water Paula Hawkins
- The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need Scott Pape
- The Museum of Modern Love Heather Rose
- The Australian Bird Guide Peter Menkhorst, Danny Rogers, Rohan Clarke, Jeff Davies, Peter Marsack, Kim Franklin
- Work Strife Balance Mia Freedman
- The Dry Jane Harper
- Anything is Possible Elizabeth Strout
- Depends What You Mean by Extremist John Safran
- Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body's Most Under-Rated Organ Giulia Enders
- The Pleasures of Leisure Robert Dessaix
Source: Nielsen BookScan
Date: 13 May 2017